Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characteristics of a warlockEdit
The origin of witchcraft remains a mystery, however it is known that witches and warlocks have existed for many centuries, passing down their knowledge and skills through generations in family lines, as in the Collins family. Contrary to popular belief, not all warlocks receive their powers from demons, nor do they worship the Devil. Instead, many of them inherit their magic from practice and study and may use their powers however they choose.
However, some witches and warlocks actually practice the Black Arts and worship diabolic forces, such as Diabolos, or they are in cahoots with them. Evan Hanley, an amateur of the black arts, was also a hardened Satanist. Noteworthy is also the infamous Judah Zachary, teacher of Angelique Bouchard Collins. Although witches were represented as more sentimental, and warlocks as more greedy for power, there is no substantial difference between witches and warlocks except gender.
Abilities and powers: Edit
- Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an object, person, or spirit already in existence.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling and manipulating the four natural elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Mediumship: The act of calling, communicating, and invoking the spirits of the dead.
- Necromancy: The act of controlling and manipulating the spirits of the dead.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
- Voodoo: The act of controlling and manipulating the body, mind, and soul of another person through the use of dolls and wax figures.
Becoming a warlock Edit
Any person interested in the occult can undertake the study of the Black Arts, although some are more apt than others because of dedication and study, experience or simply talent. Demonic intervention and heritage are common ways to become a warlock, just like for their female counterpart.