Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← The Happier Dead →|
November 21, 2013
|We have 6 images of Dark Shadows The Happier Dead|
The Happier Dead is an audio drama produced by Big Finish Productions, released in March 2014.
Publisher's summary Edit
"Collinsport Hospital is where you come if you want to die."
But no one is dying at Collinsport Hospital, even those who wish to.
When student parapsychologist Amy Jennings is rushed into intensive care, she reluctantly begins to investigate, and soon finds the hospital morgue is anything but empty. But who is behind it? And what could they possibly want?
Amy might be guaranteed to make it out alive, but she is about to discover there are fates far worse than death.
Despite her best attempts to escape the supernatural, Amy Jennings finds herself in a hospital in which nobody dies.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Stephanie Ellyne as Amy Jennings
- Lisa Richards as Sabrina Jennings
- John Chancer as Simon Turner
- James Lawrence as James Balthazar
- Murray Melvin as Edwin Beadle
- Lucy Scott as Pauline Brown
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Dilek Latif as Locapoco Priestess
- Michael Shon as Peter Marcus
- Greg Patmore as Roger Smith
- William McGeough as Hospital Receptionist
- Barra Collins as Airport Announcer
Background information and notes Edit
- This story takes place after The Harvest of Souls.