Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← Kingdom of the Dead, Part Two →|
10 January 2010
|We have 0 images of Dark Shadows Kingdom of the Dead, Part Two|
Publisher's summary Edit
“This is clearly a night for games...”
Freed from his prison in the Underworld, Seraph begins to establish himself in Collinsport, aided by his new acolyte Reverend Hartswood. Quentin returns to Collinwood a score to settle, beginning a dangerous conflict with Barnabas and Angelique. Meanwhile Maggie begins her treatment at the Windcliff Institute, presided over by the mysterious Dr. Rankin. But what is the secret behind her therapy?
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
(in order of appearance)
- David Warner as Seraph
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Andrew Collins as Barnabas Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Collins
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- James Storm as Sheriff Haggerty
- Jamison Selby as Ed Griffin
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Ursula Burton as Susan Griffin
- Jerry Lacy as Reverend Hartswood
- Alec Newman as Orderly
- Lysette Anthony as Dr. Rankin
- Lizzie Hopley as Street Walker
Background information and notes Edit
- This play was release individually and as part of boxset comprising all four parts of Kingdom of the Dead.