Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← Kingdom of the Dead, Part Four →|
10 January 2010
|We have 0 images of Dark Shadows Kingdom of the Dead, Part Four|
Publisher's summary Edit
“I command, open the gateway between life and death...”
As Seraph's time in the mortal world draws short, he demands his payment from Quentin. But can Quentin kill an innocent? Meanwhile, Reverend Trask grows suspicious of his master, as Seraph prepares to bestow a parting gift upon Maggie, while Barnabas and Angelique fear that they are beginning their final battle.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
(in order of appearance)
- David Warner as Seraph
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Andrew Collins as Barnabas Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Collins
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- James Storm as Sheriff Haggerty
- Jamison Selby as Ed Griffin
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Ursula Burton as Susan Griffin
- Jerry Lacy as Reverend Hartswood
- Alec Newman as David Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Marie Wallace as Mrs Griffin
- Eric Wallace as Conductor
Background information and notes Edit
- This play was release individually and as part of boxset comprising all four parts of Kingdom of the Dead.