Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The gazebo at Collinwood was a place where lovers met, threats were made, spies swapped information, and spells were cast. For such a public place, it was fraught with intrigue, and occasionally the clandestine operations did not go unobserved.
- In 1795, bewitched by Angelique, the doomed couple Jeremiah Collins and Josette DuPrés met there so the two could declare their love. They were observed by Countess Natalie DuPrés (374).
- A masked Noah Gifford attacked Millicent Collins at the gazebo, nearly strangling her before she was rescued by Lt. Nathan Forbes (443-444). In actuality, Forbes paid Gifford to attack Millicent using the wolf's-head cane Barnabas dropped while unsuccessfully attacking Maude Browning near The Eagle (439). Forbes believed that Barnabas was the Collinsport Strangler and intended to use the cane and Millicent's testimony to blackmail Joshua Collins into allowing his marriage to Millicent. Naomi Collins was the first to arrive after Gifford's escape.
- In 1970, Roger's new wife, Cassandra Collins met Carolyn's boyfriend, Tony Peterson there, and bewitched him into thinking he was in love with her. They were spotted by Roger's son, David Collins.
- In 1841 Parallel Time, Melanie Collins meets Kendrick Young at the gazebo several times to discuss his sister's disappearance. Kendrick eventually proposes to Melanie at this site.
- Also in 1841 Parallel Time, Bramwell Collins and Catherine Collins meet to discuss the future of their unborn child. They were overseen by Catherine's husband, Morgan Collins.