The Collins Port Inn was a three-story hotel located on the main street in downtown Collinsport. There was a diner just off the lobby. Jonas Carter once commented in 1967 that the hotel hadn't changed the furniture in twenty years (24).
- Mr. Wells (1)
- Second unnamed hotel clerk (7)
- Maggie Evans (1)
- Susie (22)
- Grace In 1962, she worked in the diner. She was replaced by Maggie Evans (123).
- One of the hotel's chambermaids had a brother who worked at the Collins Cannery (21).
- Collinsport Inn Lobby (1) There was a payphone located on the first floor, as well as a phone on the clerk's desk and one near the cash register in the diner (7, 28, 91). The location of the phone booth seemed to move around depending whether the creators needed it in the diner or in the lobby.
- Collinsport Inn restaurant (1) In 1967, the price of a cup of coffee in the diner was 10¢ (43).
- Room 24 (1)
Known Lodgers Edit
- In 1795 Josette and Jeremiah Collins had their honeymoon at the hotel (383).
- In 1897, Timothy Shaw stayed here. He told Amanda Harris to hide a gift-wrapped box in her room. The box contained the Hand of Count Petofi (812).
- Wilbur Strake stayed here in 1967 while he investigated the town's residents for Burke Devlin. Two weeks later, Burke arrived in town and rented Room 24 on the top floor of the hotel. Strake checked out a few hours later and returned to New York (1, 21).
- In 1968, Chris Jennings was registered there, changing his room the afternoon before Mr. Wells was murdered there (632).
- In 1968, Jeff Clark married Victoria Winters here in a ceremony witnessed by Elizabeth Collins Stoddard. However; Jeff disappeared, leaving Vicky stuck with the bill (637)!
- In 1969, Ned and Sabrina Stuart stayed in Room 24 (698).
- The following is a list of appearances for the main floor of the Collinsport Inn, consisting of the lobby and the diner. Items in bold represent episodes where only the coffee shop was featured.