Julia finds a Tate painting in the possession of Sky Rumson, new husband of Angelique.
- A full moon shines over Collinwood. A moon which has caused the wolf that looks like a man to kill an ancient painter. And his death has caused Olivia Corey to admit that she is actually Amanda Harris, kept young by a mysterious stranger, so that she could find her great love, Quentin Collins. But the stranger warned her that if she failed, the next time she saw him would be the day of her death.
Mr. Best shows up at Amanda's suite, and says he hopes she is "ready."
Mr. Best forces himself into Amanada's suite. Amanda begs for more time, and says she has found Quentin, but he has lost his memory. Mr. Best informs him it doesn't matter if he doesn't remember her. He tells her that he already saved her earlier by driving the werewolf away, because it wasn't her time to die. Amanda asks how much time she has left to live, and Mr. Best says she has 4 minutes left.
Julia is at Collinwood looking through family albums from the late 19th century. She notices that every picture of Quentin Collins is missing. She decides she must find one to help Grant and Amanda.
At Amanda's suite, Mr. Best decides to give Amanda 7 more days, or else she will die.
Carolyn hears a knock on the door at Collinwood. It's Sabrina, who wants Carolyn to come with her somewhere. She remarks about a full moon, and says Carolyn needs to see something immediately.
Julia is visiting Amanda at her suite. Amanda tells her she has 7 days to get Grant to remember who he is. Julia tells Amanda she is going to find the one thing that will help Grant remember who he is, and leaves.
Sabrina takes Carolyn to Tate's mansion. Carolyn wants to know why she was brought there. Sabrina tells her that someone was murdered in this room earlier in the night as the full moon was rising. Carolyn is still confused as to why she has been brought to the mansion. The sound of the werewolf hollowing is heard in the distance, then they both hear the front door open. Julia walks in. Carolyn is relieved to see her, but Sabrina gets upset and yells, "She knows!" Julia slaps her to calm her down, and has Carolyn take her back to Collinwood.
Once they leave, Julia begins searching Tate's mansion for any clues about the whereabouts to the portrait of Quentin Collins. She finds a letter written by Tate (posing as Harrison Monroe) to an art museum inquiring the location of a painting called "A View of South Wales." Julia deduces that Tate has likely painted over Quentin's portrait.
Carolyn is trying to calm Sabrina down before doctors arrive to take her back to the hospital. They begin talking about Chris. Sabrina confesses that she is in love with him, and breaks down into tears.
Julia is back at Amanda's suite. She has discovered that the painting she believes is actually Quentin's portrait is in the possession of someone named Skylar Rumson, who lives about 50 miles from Collinsport. Amanda knows him; he is a famous publisher from New York.
The next day, Julia goes to visit Sky. He shows her the View of South Wales painting. Julia feels the painting looks to be about the same size as the portrait of Quentin. She asks Sky if she can borrow it, but Sky tells her she would have to talk to his wife about it. Unfortunately she is not available, but Sky agrees to show her some other paintings. He shows her a portrait of his wife. Julia is shocked when she sees his wife is Angelique.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Mr. Best: Hello Amanda. Remember me? I hope you're ready.
- Mr. Best: Why is no one ever willing to simply come with me?
- Sky Rumson: That's her, that's my Angelique.
- Sabrina: You love Chris?
- Carolyn: No. I don't know that I ever had. I know now that I never will.
Dramatis personae Edit
Background information and notes Edit
- The set used for Sky's drawing room will later be used as the Parallel Time room.
- First appearance of Sky Rumson
- The date July 19th, 1968 is mentioned as is a Mannix Gallery in NY ? Rumson's mansion and island is 50 miles away.
- It is Sky and Angelique's anniversary. They were married six months ago. Sky claims to have a gift of knowing when people lie.
Bloopers and continuity errorsEdit
- Geoffrey Scott's name is misspelled "Geoffery Scott" in the end credits.