Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 882 →|
October 19, 1969
|We have 30 images of Dark Shadows 882|
- This night Quentin Collins is preparing to leave the great house and Collinsport so that he can escape the dangerous Count Petofi. But at Charles Tate's studio, Petofi has already begun his battle to recapture Quentin's body. Although Quentin is unaware of this insidious danger, there is someone this night at Collinwood who can see the future, and what she has just seen ahead for Quentin Collins fills her with terror.
Charity warns Quentin he must stay awake to defeat Petofi. Barnabas asks Angelique to help Quentin; she reveals that in order to stay on earth she must make a man love her without the use of witchcraft. Everyone tries to keep Quentin awake. Angelique plans to cast a spell on Petofi; Charity goes to get something that belongs to Petofi. Petofi catches Charity.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Angelique: Barnabas, before I came here this time, I was in the everlasting pits of hell, with other creatures of my kind. Only my stay here on earth made me dissatisfied with my life then.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 879.
- Before Angelique came to the year 1897, she was in the everlasting pits of hell. Where creatures of her kind reside. She was to make one man fall in love with her in order to become human, without the use of spells.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Pansy: The minute he falls asleep / Impossible?; Quentin: Mustn’t sleep.
- TIMELINE: Day 334 begins, and will end in 886. There is four hours until Quentin's train leaves.