Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 880 →|
October 16, 1969
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 880|
- The turn of the century at the great estate of Collinwood. A night of horror and truimph for Judith Collins Trask. For she has not only escaped death at the hands of a hired murderer, Aristede, but she has also finally achieved revenge upon her diabolical husband.
Trask begs Judith to release him and repent of the sin of entombing him forever in a remote room in the West Wing. Shortly thereafter, Judith announces that the West Wing is to be sealed off, being intolerably expensive, and that she has changed the locks to its doors.
Judith has secretly arranged to have a direct phone line connected to Trask's tomb, which she uses to inform him that she knew about the death he had intended for her, as Trask's last supply of candles burn down, leaving him in darkness.
Beth’s ghost appears to Quentin and forgives him. Aristede gives Count Petofi's location to King Johnny Romano's gypsy wife, who is come to ensure that his curse is fulfilled. She later dies at the hands of Garth Blackwood, before he catches up with Aristede.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Garth: He who aids and abets a prisoner must die!
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Judith Collins Trask
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Jerry Lacy as Gregory Trask
- John Harkins as Garth Blackwood
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
- Lana Shaw as The Widow Romano
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 874.
- Final appearance of character Beth Chavez. Terry Crawford would later reprise this role in the audio play The Doll House.
- Judith decides to close the west wing of Collinwood. She has had all of Quentin's belonging removed from his room this afternoon. Quentin's new room is referred to as the green room.
- GHOSTWATCH: Beth's ghost appears to Gregory calling for Quentin. Later, Beth appears to Quentin.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Gregory: There's no on there / Will this room be my grave; Aristede: Will I be safe here?
- TIMELINE: Two men tried to kill Judith tonight; it's been over two hours since then. It was the other evening when Gregory said he wanted to spend the rest of his life at Collinwood.