Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 876 →|
October 21, 1969
|We have 34 images of Dark Shadows 876|
- Collinwood in the year 1897. On this night a young woman has a learned a terrifying secret, that the mind of the notorious Count Petofi has inhabited the body of Quentin Collins. She has spent a frightening night running for her life, unaware that the very thing she is afraid of is no longer a threat to her, for Quentin Collins suddenly has had his rightful mind restored.
Beth falls off Widows Hill to her death, despite Quentin's effort to save her. Tragically, she is not aware the bodies have been restored and still thinks her would-be rescuer is Petofi.
Barnabas suggests that Quentin leave Collinsport, but he will not leave without his portrait; Barnabas suspects is in the possession of Charles Tate.
Charles paints over the portrait of Quentin. Petofi restores Charles’s artistic talent.
Quentin tricks Aristede into believing he is still Petofi and orders him to kill Petofi!. Aristede stabs Petofi.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
Background information and notes Edit
- There appears to be a tape edit after Charles hides Quentin's portrait, before he answers the door to Aristede.
- The night Quentin's portrait was taken Charles was at Collinwood.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Quentin: It worked, (reprised from the previous episode) / (recalls his conversation with Beth); Barnabas: Something must have gone wrong; Charles: Why?
- TIMELINE: Aristede has been living rough for the past week, since Barnabas' return, (Barnabas returned in 867). It was the other evening when Charles stole Quentin's portrait.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
There is an off camera noise (a bucket getting knocked over?) as Tate is painting over Quentin's portrait.