Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 875 →|
October 20, 1969
|We have 21 images of Dark Shadows 875|
- Collinwood in the year 1897. On a dark and terrible night such as this not long ago the notorious Count Petofi masterminded an act of evil that threatened the future of the entire Collins family. Using his legendary powers, Petofi successfully transferred his own mind into the body of Quentin Collins and visa versa. On this night a young woman who loves Quentin is on the verge of discovering the horrible truth.
After suffering an apalling revelation about Quentin (Petofi), Beth goes to Tim Shaw for help; her story sounds like complete lunacy.
Barnabas tells Petofi (Quentin) that he must immediately use his will/power to re-switch bodies with Quentin (Petofi). Tim wakens Beth from a nightmare (855, 856); he has brought Quentin (Petofi) to 'help' her.
Quentin (Petofi) becomes woozy and sits; this momentary lapse in his guard allows Beth to flee. While chasing Beth, Quentin (Petofi) collapses. Horrifying screaming ensues. Quentin's Theme plays mystically over the woods as Quentin is reunited with Quentin, and Petofi is again Petofi. Sadly, Beth is unaware of the switch and teeters perilously close to the edge of Widow's Hill.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Don Briscoe as Tim Shaw
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 882.
- With this episode Peter Miner succeeds Robert Costello as series producer.
- Don Briscoe returns to the cast after an absence of 23 episodes.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Beth: He is Petofi, (reprised from the previous episode) / Tim Shaw / (recalling Quentin and Petofi's voices]; Quentin: It worked.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- There is a slight wardrobe discrepancy between the scene at the end of the previous episode, and the reprise of the same scene at the start of this episode. Previously, Beth was wearing a purple shawl; now her shawl is made of a fabric that has a red paisley printed pattern.
- Due to some technical issue, the opening credits and a cutaway to stock footage appears as a saturated cyan color. The text of the closing credits is also cyan.