Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 873 →|
October 14, 1969
|We have 31 images of Dark Shadows 873|
- Night at Collinwood at the turn of the century, and this night promises new threats for those who would correct the injustices. For Count Petofi, his mind now in Quentin's body, has entered the I-Ching trance in an effort to get to the year 1969.
With his goal in sight, Beth disrupts the I-Ching trance Quentin (Petofi) is using to travel through time, returning him to 1897. Beth tells him that the portrait of Quentin is missing.
Barnabas tells Kitty that she is the reincarnation of Josette. Kitty goes to Petofi (Quentin) to find out who she really is. In a dream Charity realizes that Quentin is really Petofi.
Quentin (Petofi) demands that Barnabas return the portrait of Quentin; Barnabas denies knowing where it is. Quentin (Petofi) threatens to turn Barnabas back into a vampire, however when he uses the Hand, it has no effect.
The powers of the Hand are transferred to Petofi (Quentin), who uses the Hand to let Kitty realize that she is Josette.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames / Maggie Evans
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode features a specially recorded version of I Wanna Dance With You, featuring vocals by Nancy Barrett and David Selby, as part of a psychedelic dream sequence.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Charity realizes that Quentin is really Count Petofi.
- TIMELINE: Day 333 begins, and will end in 882. 12am: Quentin and Barnabas in the drawing room.