|← 872 →|
October 13, 1969
|We have 31 images of Dark Shadows 872|
- Collinwood, the turn of the century, and a night of suspense and triumph for Count Petofi. For now his mind, his will, his evil, live in Quentin's body. But one thing remains to be done. And in an abandoned mill near the great estate, he tries to find the way to the future.
Charles Delaware Tate finds the way to the future through the I-Ching maze for Petofi, and he begins preparations to leave.
Petofi instructs Beth to bury a suitcase containing essentials, including the portrait of Quentin, using a map he has given her. Beth is to follow afterwards.
Barnabas tells Charity/Pansy a "secret" which is meant to prevent Petofi from obtaining the portrait.
Petofi (in Quentin's body) performs the I-Ching trance successfully, and finds himself in 1969.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
Background information and notes Edit
- Mr. Coburn at the Pharmacy is mentioned.
- Count Petofi uses the I-Ching wands in the 49th hexagram (White, Black, Black, Black, White, Black) to travel in time to the October 28th, 1969.
- Kitty, Count Petofi and Gerald Soames played a game one night in England, causing Gerald to say strange things.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Pansy dreams of a romantic encounter with Quentin, Count Petofi appears.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Charles: It was all so different; Beth: I wish this night were over; Barnabas: I must find her.
- TIMELINE: Day 332 begins, and will end in 873. It's Quentin's birthday today.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Quentin's portrait is clearly printed on paper and rolls up like a poster, despite having been painted on canvas.