Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 871 →|
October 12, 1969
|We have 27 images of Dark Shadows 871|
- On this night at Collinwood, Barnabas has been introduced to a beautiful woman. To everyone else she is Kitty Soames, but Barnabas knows she is his beloved Josette. And on this night also, his happiness has been shattered by the announcement that Kitty Soames is to marry Edward Collins.
Kitty Soames comes to Barnabas' room as Josette, and they kiss before she comes to her senses and rushes away.
Barnabas meets with Angelique and Quentin, in Petofi's body, and they explain that Angelique captured Barnabas's mirror reflection, and that reflection brought to life was the Barnabas that was staked.
Charles Delaware Tate meets with Petofi, in Quentin's body, and Quentin forces him to perform the I-Ching trance. Tate discovers the way to the future for Petofi.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Count Petofi: Nothing can stop me now!
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 865.
- Charles throws the I-Ching wands to show the 49th hexagram (White, Black, Black, Black, White, Black), he sees a vision of the future: October 28th, 1969.
- FLASHBACK: Angelique and Barnabas recall the creation and subsequent destruction of the Barnabas duplicate.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Barnabas: Is it over before it has even began? (reprised from the previous episode); Charles: I've got to stop drinking.
Bloopers and continuity errors: Edit
- How was Angelique able to catch Barnabas's reflection in the mirror when vampires don't cast a reflection...
- Jonathan Frid flubs the line "When Julia Hoffman came to the present... From the present..., " but he carries on quickly. The flub barely registers because, from the perspective of Barnabas, she has indeed come to the present from the present...!