Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 867 →|
October 7, 1969
|We have 30 images of Dark Shadows 867|
- A woman has come to Collinwood determined to marry Edward Collins. But Lady Hampshire has discovered feelings and desires she did not know existed. And she has found herself drawn to a room in the Old House, drawn to a rendezvous with a man who is dead.
Quentin (Petofi) finds Kitty at the Old House confused about who she is; later she claims to have seen Barnabas.
Angelique scares Aristede and he slaps her. Angelique vows to make him regret it.
Edward wants to check on Barnabas but Kitty faints.
Quentin (Petofi) checks on Angelique and Barnabas who is still staked in his Coffin. Quentin (Petofi) warns Angelique that she had better say goodbye to Barnabas because it is the last time she will see him, and sets her on fire. Quentin (Petofi) takes the ring to Edward as proof Barnabas is dead.
Aristede is left to oversee the burning of Angelique, but she knocks him unconscious and escapes from the cave. Aristede wakes to find Barnabas standing over him asking for help.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames
- Louis Edmonds as Edward Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
Background information and notes Edit
- Jonathan Frid returns to the cast after an absence of 21 episodes. This is the first significant amount of time he has been away since joining the series in 211. The only other instance was a run of 28 episodes from 983 to 1010 in order to film House of Dark Shadows.
- This episode brings together for the third time Jonathan Frid, Kathryn Leigh Scott, Lara Parker and David Selby, the same four cast members who would reunite 43 years later in the 2012 Dark Shadows film directed by Tim Burton. This will occur another ten times during the original series in 711, 732, 955, 1016, 1021, 1024, 1027, 1029, 1041, 1056.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Angelique: It's the only thing.
- TIMELINE: Day 330 begins, and will end in 870. Kitty has been gone for several hours, (also stated in the next episode).