Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 865 →|
October 11, 1969
|We have 26 images of Dark Shadows 865|
- Collinwood in the year 1897. No single event in this era has been as terrifying or evil as that involving Quentin Collins and Count Petofi. Using his enormous powers, Petofi has successfully transfered his own diabolical mind into the body of Quentin and vica-versa. And on this night, a young woman with certain mental powers of her own will begin to sense the truth.
Charity senses Petofi's evil presence in Quentin, and has a vision of the real Quentin imprisoned at the Mill. Charity communicates these revelations to Angelique.
After a confrontation, Petofi takes away Angelique's powers. He asks Angelique about the Cove at Shipwreck Point. She refuses to tell Petofi anything but he realizes that Angelique and Julia are plotting something, and locks Angelique in the cave with Barnabas's coffin.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Count Petofi: You're the one who really loses, Angelique. Think of what you might have had: the mind of Count Petofi, and the body of Quentin Collins. It's really quite an incredible combination. Believe me, I know.
- Count Petofi: (to Angelique) You have not yet felt the full power of this hand, my dear.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 870.
- The Collinsport Afghan covers the foot of Charity's bed.