|← 864 →|
September 30, 1969
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 864|
- Collinwood, at the turn of the century. Quentin, trapped in the body of Count Petofi, has attempted with Evan Hanley to undo what has been done and regain his own body. But at the end of the ceremony Petofi still lives in Quentin's body and is intent upon revenge as a spell-bound Evan Hanley learns.
Count Petofi allows Evan Hanley to live in order to spy on Angelique. Evan discovers Angelique has been going to a secret cave on Shipwreck Point and reports to Quentin. Charity announces to Angelique that Quentin is not Quentin.
Angelique goes to speak to Petofi who tells her he is really Quentin. Quentin goes to Charity's room. He threatens her hinting that he will kill her if she keeps talking. Aristede tells Quentin that Angelique is talking to Petofi Angelique believes him. Quentin catches Angelique with Petofi he threatens to burn her. She faints when he place the hand on her.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Evan Hanley
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 860.
- Coburn's Pharmacy can be contacted on Collinsport 687.
- Shipwreck Point contains a cove used as Angelique's underground lair.
- TIMELINE: Day 328 begins, and will end in 865. 8:50pm: Count Petofi and Evan in drawing room. Evan is to report back to Petofi at 10pm. 9pm: Angelique returns to Collinwood. 10:05pm: Petofi leaves to find Evan.