Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 862 →|
October 3, 1969
|We have 27 images of Dark Shadows 862|
- A violent storm rages fiercely over the great house at Collinwood. But more frightening than any storm is the mind of Count Petofi. Through his legendary powers he has taken over the body of Quentin Collins. In a desperate attempt to fight him, Quentin has enlisted the aid of a young woman recently arrived at Collinwood. But he is unaware that she too has fallen under the spell of supernatural forces.
Jeremiah's ghost warns Kitty that she will be killed if she stays at Collinwood. Petofi (Quentin) stops Kitty from jumping off Widows Hill. He tells Judith that Kitty is under an emotional strain.
Petofi (Quentin) convinces Evan that he is really Quentin; Evan agrees to help him.
Judith visits Evan and asks him to give back her power of attorney. Petofi (Quentin) and Evan trick Quentin (Petofi) into coming to Evan's house; they drug him and attempt a ceremony to return their minds to the proper bodies.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Judith Collins Trask
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Evan Hanley
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames
- Timothy Gordon as Jeremiah Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- Humbert Allen Astredo returns to the cast after an absence of 55 episodes.
- Final appearance of the character Jeremiah Collins.
- GHOSTWATCH: Jeremiah's ghost appears to Kitty (reprise from previous episode).
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Kitty: What am I doing here?; Quentin: There must be another way.
- TIMELINE: It was this night when Kitty found the note. It's morning. Judith returned last night. 5:45pm: Count Petofi and Judith in the drawing room. Evan arranges to meet Petofi at 9pm. 8:58pm at the end of the episode and the start of the next.