Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 858 →|
September 26, 1969
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 858|
- On this night near Collinwood, at the turn of the century, a girl has died because she opened a door. For having gained Quentin Collins' body, Petofi plans to go to the future, as soon as he has found the right hexagram, the right I-Ching door. Behind the door that Wanda Paisley opened, lay death. But there are other doors, and Petofi has vowed to try each one until he gets what he wants, no matter what the cost.
Quentin (Petofi) tells Angelique that they will be a perfect match for one another and that he cannot wait to marry her.
Petofi (Quentin) instructs Beth to test Quentin (Petofi) by asking him why Jamison rejected him, however Quentin (Petofi) manages to talk his way around the issue.
Julia starts to feel pain and hear wind and voices from 1969. Julia is able to communicate with Stokes in 1969.
Quentin (Petofi) informs Angelique she must follow his orders in the future.
Julia realizes that Petofi (Quentin) is really Quentin. Julia disappears back to 1969 before she can relay the plan to Petofi (Quentin).
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
Background information and notes Edit
- TIMELINE: Day 326 begins, and will end in 860. Angelique and Quentin are going away on Friday right after their wedding.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- In the opening shot of Collinwood, the word "shadows" can be seen handwritten across the bottom of the screen, as though traced by a finger.