Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 856 →|
September 24, 1969
|We have 27 images of Dark Shadows 856|
- Collinwood near the turn of the century. All who live in the great house have come to know the terror that can be inflicted by Count Petofi. But no one knows it better than Quentin Collins, who this night is menaced by the most terrible of Petofi's powers.
Count Petofi and Quentin's minds switch bodies. Quentin (Petofi) tells Petofi (Quentin) that he will be using his body to travel to the future. Petofi reveals that Quentin's portrait has conferred immortality on his body.
Petofi (Quentin) tries to convince Magda that he is really Quentin, but she doesn't believe him; later Beth does not believe him either.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi / Quentin Collins
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
- David Selby as Quentin Collins / Andreas Petofi
- Grayson Hall as Magda Rakosi
Background information and notes Edit
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Beth: (recalling Quentin, Magda and Aristede's words) (reprised from the previous episode) / Could it be too late?; Quentin: No one would believe me.
- TIMELINE: Quentin wants to meet Beth at 3am in the cottage.