Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 853 →|
September 21, 1969
|We have 34 images of Dark Shadows 853|
- Collinwood at the turn of the century, and a tortured night for one who finds herself having an unexplainable dream about a woman she has just met.
Kitty has a nightmare about Angelique confronting her. Kitty questions Quentin about Angelique's history. Later she is overtaken by Josette's spirit and visits Jeremiah's grave. There she tells Jeremiah that she never wished for his death.
Quentin starts to suspect that Barnabas is still alive. Count Petofi gives Quentin the ring off of his hand; Quentin is unable to remove the ring from his finger.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Angelique: I'll only wait so long for you to change.
- Quentin: And if I don't? What are you going to do?
- Angelique: Change you myself.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Kitty Soames
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi
- Louis Edmonds as Edward Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- Angelique has never been to England.
- Count Petofi learnt a fascinating trick when in the Middle East years ago. The ring he wears comes from there, it symbolizes a new life.
- Edward mentions Robert Dunn.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Kitty dreams she is Josette (reprised from previous episode).
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Kitty: Where was I? (reprised from previous episode) / Barnabas; Quentin: (recalling Count Petofi's words).
- TIMELINE: Angelique has been in 1897 for six months, (she first appeared in 711).
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- At the start of Act I, the camera momentarily pans right too far showing Lara Parker waiting for her cue.