Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 851 →|
September 17, 1969
|We have 21 images of Dark Shadows 851|
- This night at Collinwood, a man and a woman close the door on their past, many secrets and many enemies have stood between them, but their love has been strong enough to solve and defeat them all, even the most powerful enemy: time itself. For though he has come to the station too late to catch the train that was to take them to their new life, Quentin Collins sees with joy that Amanda Harris has waited for him.
As Quentin races to make the 6pm train, he is relieved to see her standing on the platform with her back to him. But then she turns around and Quentin is distressed to discover that he has made a terrible mistake, the train has left and Amanda was on it.
Petofi is enraged with Tate about having stolen Quentin's portrait, and goes to his studio to reclaim it. Petofi also insists Tate create a new picture of a raven-haired woman with almond shaped eyes. After he has done so, Petofi announces that Tate must be punished for his arrogance, and destroys the sketch. Afterwards Tate is horrified to learn he has lost the ability to draw.
Quentin finds Tim Shaw at Collinwood, and after obtaining everything Tim knows about Amanda, throws Tim bodily from the house.
Angelique presses Quentin to set a wedding day, but he is noncommital.
Petofi visits Tim Shaw and expresses sorrow that Amanda has left him. Tim begs Petofi to bring her back, and Petofi responds that he will do what needs to be done.
Angelique tells Quentin that Amanda will die if he boards a train to follow her.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Roger Davis as Charles Delaware Tate
- Thayer David as Andreas Petofi
- Don Briscoe as Tim Shaw
- Amy Yaekerson as Woman on Train Platform
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 847.
- When Amanda was last in New York, she stayed at the Hotel Hallbrook.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Quentin: I knew she'd wait; Charles: I can't be.
- TIMELINE: 6pm at the start of the episode.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Lara Parker nearly drops the pin before she stabs it in the doll.