Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 845 →|
September 11, 1969
|We have 28 images of Dark Shadows 845|
- Collinwood in the year 1897: a somber, sinister night. A night when a man wrestles with his conscience; whether to kill a friend or submit to being destroyed himself. A night when that friend will deliver himself into this man's hands.
Barnabas tells Julia of Kitty Soames, and how he recognizes as of Josette. She tries to talk him out of pursuing Kitty, but he is unwilling to listen. Quentin wrestles with the fact that he must turn Barnabas over to Count Petofi. Meanwhile Charity follows Quentin to Barnabas's coffin were she stakes him.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Julia: How do you know? Did she recognize you?
- Barnabas: No, no.
- Julia: That's just as well, because the last time you saw Josette she committed suicide because of you.
- Barnabas: Nothing would make me leave Collinwood now. Nothing.
- Quentin: Now let's see, you want me to tell you everything and you're going to tell me nothing. Now there seems to be something basically unfair about that.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask / Pansy Faye
Background information and notes Edit
- It was 1796 when Josette lived.
- Barnabas is using a cave underneath the cliffs of Widows' Hill as his hiding place.
- Quentin refers to himself as Judas, over the way he betrayed Barnabas to Count Petofi.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Quentin: (recalling Julia's words).
- TIMELINE: It was tonight when Barnabas saw Kitty for the first time, and when she acted strangely to Barnabas' portrait in front of Quentin. Edward took down Barnabas' portrait from the foyer days ago. Barnabas asks Quentin to go see Kitty on his behalf tomorrow. Quentin is to meet Barnabas in a cave underneath Widows' Hill tomorrow night. Edward is in Bangor. Carl died three months ago tonight, (Barnabas killed him in 780). It's getting late. Day 323 begins, and will end in 849. It's dawn.