- Collinwood: 1969. The spirit of an angry and lonely man rules over the great house at Collinwood. The ghost of Quentin Collins walks the vast empty rooms. For many months no living soul has dared venture inside this house. But on this night, a woman has gone there hoping she will be able to comunicate with a spirit and save the lives of two people, one in the past and one in the present.
Julia seeks Quentin's ghost help to save Barnabas but she finds Beth instead. Beth tells Julia how Quentin died.
In the past:
Angelique informs Beth that she is going to marry Quentin. Beth runs from the room upset. Jamison stops her before she puts poison in her drink. Beth tells Jamison that Quentin is going to marry Angelique and that is why she is going to kill herself. She promises Jamison that she will not kill herself. Jamison confronts Quentin. He tells Jamison that he is too young to understand his reasons for marrying Angelique, Jamison tells Quentin that he never wants to see him again ( make the third event of the prediction true). Beth then shoots Quentin. She follows him to the tower room and shoots him again this is where he dies. Angelique returns and finds Quentin dead. Beth kills herself the next day.
In the present:
Julia takes David away from Quentin with the Professor's help. Julia says she must return to the past. They go back to the couch to get David but he is dead.
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Thayer David as Count Petofi
- Lara Parker as Angélique
- David Henesy as Jamison Collins/David Collins
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity and errors Edit
- David Henesy appears as both David Collins and Jamison Collins, but is credited for Daniel Collins by mistake.
- In the recap of the previous episode's ending (before the title credit rolls), Julia Hoffman seems to have a gypsy accent (i.e. the same as that of the character Magada Rakosi, a part which she also plays).
- After Quentin is shot and climbs a staircase trying to escape from Beth, the camera zooms in on a bloody handprint he supposedly leaves on the banister -- but the print can be seen before Quentin touches that area.
- When Angelique returns to Collinwood and follows the trail of blood from the drawing room, the bloodstains appear to obviously be solid cutouts of some dry material used as a prop rather than actual liquid.