Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 833 →|
August 26, 1969
|We have 29 images of Dark Shadows 833|
- The turn of the century at the great house at Collinwood, and this night a full moon shines over the estate, and to Quentin's astonishment, he does not turn into the wolf that walks as a man, but he still fears that this is some cruel joke played by the gods. But in his room there awaits a surprise that may or may not explain what has happened.
Quentin confronts Tate with the changed portrait, but the painter can offer no explanation.
Trask, still frustrated with Charity's possession by Pansy Faye, locks her in her room, where she vows to become Mrs. Quentin Collins.
Tate finally has the chance to talk with the mysterious Amanda Harris, and is amazed to discover that she has no memory prior to March 11th, 1895, and that she apparently cannot remember her own birthdate. Tate departs suddenly, responding to an irrepressible urge to return to his studio, where he finds that his first sketch of her is also dated March 11, 1895.
Amanda is entranced as Quentin plays his theme for her, and they dance in the drawing room, before Trask jealously breaks up the romantic interlude, vowing that Amanda shall never again be alone in a room with Quentin Collins.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Charity Trask
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Jerry Lacy as Gregory Trask
- Roger Davis as Charles Tate
- Donna McKechnie as Amanda Harris
Background information and notes Edit
- March 11th, 1895 is the first day that Amanda remembers; the same day that Charles first drew her.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Charles: I must find that first sketch / Something is missing.