Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 825 →|
August 14, 1969
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 825|
- The turn of the century at Collinwood, a house filled with madness, deceit, desires for revenge. For Quentin Collins, this night offers a chance to free Barnabas from the evil grasp of the infamous Count Petofi. But for Beth, whose existence means Quentin's safety, the night promises death. For Charity Trask, mad and jealous, has tricked Beth into drinking a glass of brandy that contained poison.
At the last moment before Quentin's note is due to be delivered by Beth, Count Petofi relents and releases Barnabas to Quentin, giving in to his fear of the gypsies, who originally severed his Hand, and Angelique, whom Quentin has threatened to invoke. Barnabas still, however, bears the Mark of Count Petofi, and his powers remain inhibited.
Magda discovers Beth, unconscious after having drank poison given to her by Pansy Faye, and revives her using an infusion of gypsy herbs.
Charles Tate questions Petofi about how and why Petofi has caused the image of Amanda Harris to dominate Tate's artwork for the past two years. Petofi, admitting nothing, insinuates that Tate should be suspicious of Tim Shaw.
Istvan captures and binds Magda, preparing take her back to King Johnny.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Beth: If anything's happened to Quentin, I'll kill myself.
- Magda: I don't give you gypsy herbs for that.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Magda
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Thayer David as Count Petofi
- Roger Davis as Charles Tate
- Terry Crawford as Beth (uncredited)
- Henry Baker as Istvan (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- Scenic design by Sy Tomashoff.
- Miklos Romano cut off Count Petofi's hand.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Barnabas: I must do something.
- TIMELINE: Count Petofi has two minutes left until 1am at start of the episode. 1am: Petofi agrees to release Barnabas. 1:05am: Barnabas is released.