Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 813 →|
July 29, 1969
|We have 15 images of Dark Shadows 813|
- The night is many things to many men, but it is no refuge to the secrets of men who are desperate. For as one young man will soon learn, the night has a thousand eyes.
Tim asks Nora to keep a box safe for him. Shortly after he leaves, she opens it. But the lid to the box which contains the hand is sealed. Jamison says he only has a few hours if he does not fing the hand. Jamison sends Aristede to deal with Tim's lady friend. Back at the Inn, Jamison admires Tim Shaw's new wardrobe and says that he looks rich. Jamitorfi keeps Tim busy while Aristede attacks Amanda upstairs Aristede demands that she give him the hand. She denies knowing anything about it. She tells him all she has seen is a gift box. Tim finds out that Aristede attacked Amanda.
Jamison fills Tim in on the happenings at Collinwood while he was away. Tim finds Amanda dead. Jamison discovers that Nora has the box. Tim finds out that Aristede attacked Amanda. Jamison makes Nora tell him where the box is hidden. He takes it from her closet and opens it.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Tim: All things, good or evil, come to the same end.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Don Briscoe as Timothy Shaw
- Michael Stroka as Aristede
- David Henesy as Jamison Collins
- Denise Nickerson as Nora Collins
- Donna McKechnie as Amanda Harris
Background information and notes Edit
- The original color version of this episode is lost, however a black and white kinescope version exists.
- First time an episode is narrated by Michael Stroka.
- Only cast members are credited.
- TIMELINE: Aristede has been waiting an hour for Jamison. Count Petofi's spirit can only survive for a few hours more. Tim and Amanda arrived in Collinsport this afternoon. It's late. Jamison has been ill for the past few days, (Petofi first took possession of Jamison in 801).
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Michael Stroka says "hotel", but quickly corrects himself with "inn", when speaking of the Collinsport Inn.
- David Henesy has difficulty unwrapping the box while wearing the leather gloves.
- Although the box containing the hand of Count Petofi is meant to be sealed, it appears Nora opens it slightly, before putting it away.