Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 789 →|
June 26, 1969
|We have 8 images of Dark Shadows 789|
- The year 1897 was a time of many terrifying events in the great house at Collinwood, and these events had a lasting effect on all who lived there and all who would come after them. But perhaps no single event was so cruel and frightening as the deliberate plan of one evil man to induce madness in the mistress of the house.
Edward stops Judith from killing Evan. Evan takes a drink. Trask and Evan believe that Judith is possessed by Minerva. They will use Judith's fear of Minerva and have Minerva haunt Judith... in their favor. There is an annoying white dot on Trask’s right eyebrow. Evan wants Trask to bring a photo of Minerva to him. Trask seems to say Wedward instead of Edward. Edward also flubs when he talks about annulling the marriage of Judith and Trask. There are two knocks on Judith's door. No one is there each time. The third knock turns out to be Trask.
(description of scene with Trask and Evan conjuring black ghost of Minerva that appears to Judith but is under their control that unfortunately is visible to everyone goes here)
Trask returns to Collinwood: his task is to keep others away from Judith so they do not confirm the ghost sighting. They want to drive Judith crazy. Edward questions Trask.
(Incantation of Black Ghost to haunt Judith given by Evan and activated by Evan's burning desire over a picture of Minerva goes here)
8:30: Minerva appears. Judith screams: another poor scream from Joan. Judith lies to Edward that nothing was there. She doesn't want him to think her crazy. When Edward leaves, Judith tells Trask the truth. Trask plays on Judith but calls Minerva a kind, tolerant woman.
Judith sees Minerva again: this time in the drawing room, sitting in a chair and sewing. Trask sees her, too, but does not tell Judith this. Judith now lies to Trask. Trask wants her to repeat, "I am Mrs. Trask. I am Mrs. Trask. Now say it." The foyer is very dark now and it makes the scene of Minerva, from behind, following Judith up the steps. Judith turns at the first landing and gasps at her to stop. Minerva keeps coming at her.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Judith Collins
- Louis Edmonds as Edward Collins
- Jerry Lacy as Gregory Trask
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Evan Hanley
- Clarice Blackburn as Mrs. Minerva Trask
Background information and notes Edit
- GHOSTWATCH: A knock at Judith's bedroom door but no one replies. A ghost resembling Minerva appears to Judith twice, Gregory also sees it the second time.
- TIMELINE: 3:05pm at start of the episode. Gregory hasn't seen Evan in the past 24 hours. Evan wants Gregory to come to his home tonight. 8pm: Gregory and Evan prepare to perform ceremony. 8:30pm: The ceremony begins.