|← 725 →|
March 28, 1969
|We have 11 images of Dark Shadows 725|
- Collinwood in the year 1897, where Barnabas Collins has returned to save a life in the present. Barnabas' mission is in jeopardy for Quentin has died before his time and returned as a zombie, and his spirit has inhabited a child. Now Barnabas must try desperately to lure the spirit from the child into the unthinking body.
At Edward's request, Reverend Gregory Trask shows up to take Nora and Jamison to his boarding school, Worthington Hall. Trask finds that Jamison is possessed and performs a ceremony on Jamison and Quentin’s body.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: I've learned nothing can be known for sure.
- Gregory: Do not come in, you would only aid the devil's work.
- Barnabas: I have lived long enough to doubt nothing, but I have also lived long enough not to expect miracles.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Judith Collins
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- Jerry Lacy as Gregory Trask
- David Henesy as Jamison Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- First episode narrated by David Selby. Wikipedia (and, initially, this Wiki), credited the opening narration to Thayer David, but he does not appear in this episode nor does he narrate.
- Jerry Lacy returns to the cast after an absence of 144 episodes. First appearance of character Gregory Trask. This was the third role played by Lacy in the original series.
- Only cast members are credited.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Judith: What is happening to all of us?
- TIMELINE: 9pm: Gregory and Jamison come downstairs.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- While Judith and Barnabas talk, the closed door opens by itself.
- The shadow of the boom microphone flies overhead shortly after Barnabas sees Trask.
- Jerry Lacy looks directly at the teleprompter several times.