|← 722 →|
March 25, 1969
|We have 12 images of Dark Shadows 722|
- In the great drawing room at Collinwood a man lies dead, cut down in mindless fury by the woman he wronged. Quentin Collins is in his coffin, mourned by his sister Judith and his brother Carl. But even in death there is no peace for Quentin Collins.
Jamison is upset after finding out about Quentin's death; he later claims that Quentin is not dead. Carl finds that Quentin's spirit has taken possession of Jamison. Rachel awakes after a strange dream only to find Quentin as a zombie sitting in a rocking chair in her room.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Judith Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Rachel Drummond
- John Karlen as Carl Collins
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
- David Henesy as Jamison Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- Vaseline is used on the lens filter during the dream sequence.
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Rachel searches for Jamison.
- In the dream, Carl holds a giant time piece.
- TIMELINE: Day 285 begins, and will end in 728. 1:20am: Carl finds Quentin’s coffin closed.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- The coffin lid has very visible strings attached to it.
- John Karlen flubs, "You don't like private strangers, you don't like strangers to discuss private matters..."
- There is a loud bang during Rachel's dream.