|← 687 →|
February 4, 1969
|We have 33 images of Dark Shadows 687|
- The night is stormy and terrifying, blemished by the evil touch of one long dead. Somewhere in the shadows that engulf the great house at Collinwood, there exists a spirit of a man whose wickedness stains the pages of Collins family history, a man who has returned from the grave bent upon destruction.
Chris and Carolyn continue their romance, however Carolyn senses a secret that he keeps from her. She summons up her courage and asks if he is married. Chris laughs and assures her that he is single, but fully intends to be married someday.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Carolyn: Yes, my mother is a Collins.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- Roger Davis as Ned Stuart
Background information and notes Edit
- Roger Davis returns to the cast after an absence of twenty-one episodes. First appearance of character Ned Stuart. Since Jeff Clark is actually Peter Bradford , Ned is the second character played by actor Davis in the original series.
- If the transformation into a werewolf begins at sunset, why is Chris going through it in the middle of the night?
- TIMELINE: Day 272 begins, and will end in 691. It was the "other evening" when Barnabas and Julia saw Beth. There's no full moon tonight, despite this Chris feels pain. 1:10am: Barnabas takes Chris to the Collins mausoleum. It was thirty minutes ago when Barnabas left with Chris.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Jonathan Frid flubs: "Julia are you absolutley convinced the woman we... we saw in the photograph is the woman we saw the other evening". Barnabas never saw the photograph as it had been removed just before he came in.
- The clock looks like it says 11:10 but it is really 1:10am. It was 11pm in the start of the previous episode, and this apparently still the same night.