- Late afternoon at Collinwood, the great house is peaceful and quiet, and those inside it know nothing of an arrangement being made on another part of the estate.
Barnabas locks Chris in the secret room in the Collins mausoleum so he will not be able to hurt anyone when he is the werewolf. Mrs. Johnson is increasingly disturbed by the children’s behavior. Quentin wants David to poison Chris, but he refuses to do it.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: I wish there was some way I could help you.
- Mrs. Johnson: Why are you both staring at me?
- Amy: Pleasant dreams.
- Barnabas: (to Amy): You don't seem to be quite yourself tonight.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Clarice Blackburn as Sarah Johnson
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- David Henesy as David Collins
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
- David Selby as Quentin Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- The mausoleum is made of solid granite and the walls are one foot thick.
- Chris first transformed about seven years ago, just past his 21st birthday. He was going to be an architect and was not going to let anything or anyone stop him. He has changed about 100 times since then, and always following each change is the news that someone has been attacked and often killed. He has no memory of what he does as a werewolf.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- As Chris and Barnabas talk, we hear a sneeze.
- Amy almost flubs around the words "but it"