- This night has already brought terror to Collinwood, for a young girl was stalked and attacked by a strange, savage creature, and she barely managed to escape with her life. She is safe now, but the terrors of this moonlit night have not ended, for Barnabas Collins has left Collinwood on a dangerous mission - to hunt down and destroy the creature that moves through the darkness with one desire: to kill.
The bullets appear to have little effect on the werewolf; Barnabas chases it off with his silver headed cane. Barnabas visits Chris telling him that the “wild animal” attacked Carolyn, Chris says that he was sleeping in the cottage all night. Julia suspects that Chris is hiding something. Beth instructs Amy to burns the shirt that Chris was wearing which now had bullet holes and bloodstains.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Julia: What was happening in the dream?
- Amy: I don't know.
- Amy: What kind of animal?
- Julia: I don't know.
- Amy (to Beth): Why'd you let it happen?
- Amy: I know, I know.
- Julia: He...Chris...he's lying.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
- Terry Crawford as Ghost of Beth Chavez
- Alex Stevens as Werewolf (credited as Stunts Coordinator)
Background information and notes Edit
- Carolyn's room is the second door on the right once you reach the top of the landing.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Chris's voice over has an odd echo to it. And mic shadow near it.
- Julia takes out a pistol from a drawer to the right of the entrance to the drawing room. We hear a cough.
- Amy has her jacket on when she burns Chris's shirt and when she flees him at the Cottage. Chris takes his shirt out of the fire. This is all changed for the reprise next ep: Amy has no jacket on and leaves without one. Chris is more aggressive with her and does not take the shirt out. The shirt even looks different. The dialog as usual is slightly different.