|← 673 →|
January 15, 1969
|We have 34 images of Dark Shadows 673|
- This night has already brought terror to Collinwood, for a young girl was stalked and attacked by a strange, savage creature, and she barely managed to escape with her life. She is safe now, but the terrors of this moonlit night have not ended, for Barnabas Collins has left Collinwood on a dangerous mission, to hunt down and destroy the creature that moves through the darkness with one desire: to kill.
The bullets appear to have little effect on the werewolf; Barnabas chases it off with his silver headed cane. Barnabas visits Chris telling him that the "wild animal" attacked Carolyn, Chris says that he was sleeping in the cottage all night. Julia suspects that Chris is hiding something. Beth instructs Amy to burn the shirt that Chris was wearing which now has bullet holes and bloodstains.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
- Terry Crawford as Beth Chavez
- Alex Stevens as Werewolf
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 674.
- Terry Crawford returns to the cast after an absence of 25 episodes.
- There are no cast or crew members credited.
- This is the seventh episode with no pre-Barnabas cast members.
- Carolyn's room at Collinwood is the second door on the right once you reach the top of the landing.
- GHOSTWATCH: Beth's ghost observes Chris unconscious. Later, she appears to Amy.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Julia: Something has happened to Chris; Chris: What happened to me?
- TIMELINE: Day 265 begins, and will end in 674. 4:30am: Julia and Amy talk about Chris. 4:45am: Julia at the cottage can't find Chris. Carolyn was attacked last night by the werewolf.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Someone coughs from off-stage just before Julia goes to take out a pistol from the drawer.
- A boom microphone shadow can be seen several times as Julia returns to Collinwood. It can be seen again as Amy steps into the drawing room the next morning.