Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 670 →|
January 10, 1969
|We have 42 images of Dark Shadows 670|
- A new afternoon at Collinwood. A day which has seen the arrival of a guest on the Collins estate. A mysterious young man who has a dark and evil secret. A secret which could endanger all those who live in the great house at Collinwood.
Chris moves into the cottage; however, he tells Carolyn that he will be going away for a few days. Amy sees the sign of the pentagram in Carolyn's face. David and Amy plan to "play the game" with Carolyn. Amy pretends to be ill, and Maggie goes to the cottage to get Chris; David and Amy had expected Carolyn to go. Maggie shows up just as Chris is about to change into a werewolf.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- David Henesy as David Collins
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
Background information and notes Edit
- The Collinsport Afghan makes an appearance in Chris' cottage. It was last seen in 652/653 on couch of the Evans cottage.
- The end credits give a production year of 1968.
- TIMELINE: Day 264 begins, and will end in 672. Afternoon at the start of this episode. Chris has moved into cottage today. Chris is leaving later on, he's going away for a few days, and won't see Carolyn until after the weekend.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A shadow passes over Chris and Amy as Carolyn looks in the mirror.