Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 643 →|
December 4, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 643|
- Darkness envelopes the walls of Collinwood, there is danger in this night for a seance has just been held in the great house, and the spirit of a mysterious woman has spoken from beyond the grave. A new reign of terror is about to begin.
Carolyn asks Chris why he stopped the seance and he is unable to explain. Roger arrives home and is disturbed by a book falling from the piano, and a letter to his father suddenly appearing. Carolyn suspects it's Magda's spirit, who warned them of a curse. Roger becomes suddenly worried about his son and goes upstairs to check on him. Amy hides from Roger and David pretends to be asleep. After Roger and Carolyn go to bed, Amy and David use a secret panel in the drawing room to go exploring in the west wing, looking for Quentin.
Memorable quotes Edit
- David: I'm not afraid of anything, Amy.
- David: (about Roger) He never says goodnight to me. He is acting strange. I can't understand him sometimes.
- Amy: You're braver than I am.
- David: That's cause you're a girl.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Don Briscoe as Chris Jennings
- David Henesy as David Collins
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
Background information and notes Edit
- Elizabeth and Roger's father is named Jamison Collins. He was previously mentioned in 17; however, this is the first time he is referred to by name.
- Amy calls the gramophone a phonograph.
- The grandfather clock makes a ping pong noise along with the traditional chimes.
- The last time the secret passage in the drawing room was used in 87, Roger opened it with a latch in the cabinet next to the door. This time David just pulls on it to open it.
- GHOSTWATCH: As David and Amy get to the door to the west wing, the flashlight flies out of David's hand, as if wrenched away by an invisible force.
- SEDATIVE: Roger offers Carolyn some of his sleeping pills.
- TIMELINE: Day 253 begins, and will end in 645. 4am: Roger and Carolyn go to bed.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Roger finds an old letter addressed to Jamison from Quentin mentioning Oscar, dated 1887. Jamison Collins is supposed to be a boy in 1887. If he is a boy of 12 or 13 in 1897, then in 1887, he would be very young, so how could he read a letter sent to him by Quentin? In that letter Quentin mentions that only Jamison can save him now and that he should intercede with Oscar on his behalf. Oscar would later be renamed as the character Edward Collins.
- As Amy wakes up David, a banging sound can be heard. As they make their way to the west wing, someone can be heard coughing.
- When Roger leaves David's room, he says "I'll turn the light out for you" and he does. But after he leaves, the room is still very brightly lit.