Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 641 →|
December 2, 1968
|We have 13 images of Dark Shadows 641|
- The great house at Collinwood is calm now, but it is a false calm, for in the neighboring village, a murder has been committed. The torn body lies in the Blue Whale tavern, awaiting discovery. A vicious crime, committed by one who is not a man when the moon is full.
Amy awakens in a nightmare, convinced that something has happened to her brother. Victoria tries to comfort her but is unable to. Elizabeth finally decides to call Chris to reassure Amy. Although she is unable to reach him, she lies and tells Amy that Chris is fine and doesn't want her to worry. Victoria feels Jeff's David's presence again.
Professor Stokes arrives but is unable to provide much comfort to Victoria. He tells her the only way she can join Peter Bradford is to die. Victoria leaves and walks to Widow's Hill alone. Amy hears voice in the night and opens the window and asks who it is. It is the Widows calling from Widows' Hill. She closes the window an calls Quentin. Victoria leaves and goes outside. Amy comes down and says she hears the widows cry. Elizabeth tells Stokes when you can hear the widows on a stormy night someone will die. They find Victoria on Widows' Hill.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Professor Stokes: So my appeal extends to all ages now.
- Professor Stokes: I am not a wizard. I don't transport people through time.
- Professor Stokes: The only way for you to join him is to die.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Denise Nickerson as Amy Jennings
- Betsy Durkin as Victoria Winters
- Thayer David as Timothy Eliot Stokes
Background information and notes Edit
- First of five episodes directed by Penberry Jones.
- Actress Betsy Durkin appears to be left handed as she starts to write the note.
- During the end credits, the set shown changes from Victoria's room to the foyer. This is the first of two times this happens, the other being 657.
- The opening narration refers to Collinsport as "the neighboring village" in relation to Collinwood.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Victoria: (recalling Professor Stokes' voice).
- TIMELINE: 7pm: Elizabeth and Professor Stokes talk about Victoria.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- When Professor Stokes "helps" Victoria as they talk, someone wearing yellow is moving to the right of the screen.
- When Elizabeth and Victoria enter her room after leaving Amy's room, a loud crash is heard.
- A boom microphone shadow appears over Amy's bed.
- In the last scene, when Victoria is standing on the cliff edge, as the lightning strikes, the top of the background can be seen.