|← 62 →|
September 13, 1966
|We have 1 images of Dark Shadows 62|
- My name is Victoria Winters. There is darkness at Collinwood, darkness that the glow from its windows cannot dispel, darkness that fills a man's heart with fear, fear that has spread its icy fingers far into the night, reaching out to other hearts.
Sam is guilty and didn't want to talk in front of Maggie. Meanwhile, Roger needles Victoria and lies to her. She believes him, of course. Burke and Sam go back over the timeline of the murder night, and Burke accuses him of calling and killing Malloy. Sam professes his innocence. Victoria and Roger quibble about the time he left the night of the murder. He claims to have left at 10 of 11, which she denies but eventually stops arguing with him. Roger plays nice and offers Victoria a job in Florida. When she refuses he returns to viper-mode.
Memorable quotes Edit
Roger: I have a rather personal fetish for accuracy.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← David Ford as Sam Evans →
- ← Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
Background information and notes Edit
- Roger calls Maggie a bit caustic at times, but nice. He also says Sam is a brilliant witticist.
- Roger tells Victoria he didn't go to the police the night of the accident and the car was traced to Burke.
- Roger attempts to get Victoria out of Collinsport by recommending her services to a friend in Florida with two children. He tells her there will be no Widows' Hill and no haunted house there.
- TIMELINE: It was that same night when Burke broke in on the Evans dinner party with Victoria.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- As Victoria returns and Roger comes out of the drawing room, a clicking sound can be heard.
- Actor Mitchell Ryan talks about Roger and says, "Collin" instead of "Collins."
- At 09:27 actor Mitchell Ryan says to Sam, "if you came here to talk me out of saving your neck," when he obviously should have said, "if you came here to talk me into saving your neck . . . "