Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 613 →|
October 23, 1968
|We have 18 images of Dark Shadows 613|
- The hour of dawn lingers far out at sea beyond cliffs of Collinwood, as though reluctant to bring the light of day to the land around the ancient house, sensing perhaps that an endless dark is more suited to the evil deeds that could be done this day, when two men trapped by the same unearthly force become tangled in a plot that could mean the destruction of one or the other.
Julia stops Barnabas from giving Joe the poisoned medication. Julia starts to become suspicious of Barnabas when she discovers the medication had poison in it. Mrs. Johnson tells Julia how Barnabas was found passed out in the woods the day before. Joe tries to strangle Barnabas.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: (to Julia) I'm honored by your new found trust.
- Julia: (about Joe) Barnabas you can't fall asleep. You must wakeup. He must be watched every minute until morning.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell
- Clarice Blackburn as Sarah Johnson
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
Background information and notes Edit
- No crew members are credited.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Barnabas: Killing Joe; Joe: Barnabas wants to kill me.
- TIMELINE: 3:30am: Barnabas sits with Joe. 5am: Joe stirs. It was last night when Harry found Barnabas in the woods.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Grayson Hall flubs: "I'll fix the... get some more medication."
- Julia calls it morning but when with Maggie the clock appears to read 2:45pm.
- A boom microphone shadow appears when Julia calls it morning.
- For this episode the curtain tiebacks in Josette's room have been replaced with golden rope tiebacks. When this room was last seen in episode 608, the tiebacks were matching fabric. (Incidentally, historians say matching fabric tiebacks are a modern decorating technique).
- Gallery (18)