|← 608 →|
October 15, 1968
|We have 24 images of Dark Shadows 608|
- Night over Collinwood. A dismal night that promises new disasters, for in a house by the sea, an ageless drama is being acted out. And one man has discovered that both sacred and profane love can leave you completely alone.
Angelique finally becomes agitated at the thought of how busted she's going to be by Nicholas when he comes back and finds a near dead Joe on his floor. In a panic, she calls for Barnabas. Julia finds the bite marks on Joe's neck. Joe threatens to kill Barnabas when he finds he too has the bite marks on his neck.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 606.
- Lara Parker apears to not want to move her hand or touch anything.
- The end credits, like so many Old House parlor scenes, have a blue circle light hovering.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Julia has constant sniffling and flubs, "Barnabas, get Julia... get Maggie."
- When Maggie arrives and then goes up the steps to see Joe, the Old House door is open a bit more than a crack, seemingly for no reason.
- Jonathan Frid flubs the word "imagination" at first as something like "matrination" and then corrects it.