Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 598 →|
October 1, 1968
|We have 17 images of Dark Shadows 598|
- A strange life or death experiment has been completed successfully, and the long night of danger for those who live at Collinwood is over. But at least one man believes that the success of the experiment must now be reversed. For he believes that the female creature brought to life in the Old House is evil incarnate.
Professor Stokes searches for Adam. David tells Stokes that he knew Adam was hiding in the West Wing. Carolyn finds them and sends David out while asking Stokes about Adam and his whereabouts. Maggie gives Willie the silent treatment. David sees Willie leaving the Collins Mausoleum, later he opens the secret room and finds Maggie. Willie returns later to find that David has let Maggie go.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Willie: I'm doing this for your own good, don't you understand? Because I care for you, because I don't want anyone to hurt you. I mean, Maggie, I never treated you bad, did I? I never treated you bad like Barnabas did. I never put you in a coffin, did I? I'm not a bad guy!
- Willie: Look, get mad at me, yell at me, do anything you want, call me names, I don't care, but just say something, Maggie!
Dramatis personae Edit
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Thayer David as Timothy Eliot Stokes
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- David Henesy as David Collins
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 596.
- David Henesy returns to the cast after an absence of 56 episodes.
- A dark vertical band can be seen on the left of the screen affecting one camera.
- David has never appeared on-screen with Adam since he learnt to talk, yet here he is shown to be aware that Adam was hiding in the West Wing. The only time they have been seen together was when Adam scared him in 495.
- David frees a tied up Maggie from the secret room in the Collins Mausoleum.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: David: Why was Willie in the secret room?
- TIMELINE: Adam went away from Collinwood last night at 6pm. David has known about Adam living at Collinwood for a long time. It's afternoon. It was last night when the experiment was completed, (i.e. the early hours of this day).
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Whilst Willie is talking to Professor Stokes, the edge of the blue sky scenery outside the front door of the Old House can be seen behind him.