Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 587 →|
September 17, 1968
|We have 42 images of Dark Shadows 587|
- A cloudy windless night, and those who sleep in the great house at Collinwood do not dream their lives are in danger. But two men know, and in the Old House on the estate they meet. And one who six months ago did not even know his name is now giving the orders.
Maggie recognizes that she is being held in the Collins Mausoleum, but Willie still refuses to let her go. Maggie tells Willie that she hates him, and will never forgive him. This visibly upsets Willie, but he is unable to explain why he had to kidnap her. He drugs Maggie so he can leave to get food.
Adam tells Barnabas that Carolyn will provide the life force.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Adam: (to Barnabas) How could you hate yourself so much that you wanted to change your body?
- Adam: You must not use violence with Carolyn.
- Nicholas: I have a way with people, Adam.
- Willie: Hey, you know just about everything, doncha?
- Nicholas: I am much too modest to admit that.
- Maggie: (after waking from a dream) Barnabas, Barnabas! Why? Why was I afraid of Barnabas? Because everything that happened that night... it actually happened. I remember... that evening... I was terrified! Why?!
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
Background information and notes Edit
- DREAM SEQUENCE: Maggie dreams of her abduction.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Willie How will I know its safe?
- TIMELINE: This is the third consecutive episode of the long night sequence that started in 585. Adam wants the experiment to commence tomorrow night.