|← 570 →|
August 23, 1968
|We have 9 images of Dark Shadows 570|
- There is a full moon over Collinwood, and the lives of those who live here seem to be going in directions they have never gone. A woman who has held the family together finds herself a kind of outcast, while another feels the need of a forbidden secret which can only destroy her.
Tom bites Julia; Barnabas and Willie wonder where he could be hiding. Elizabeth shows up, but Barnabas is worried for her; he offers to go back to the Windcliff Sanitarium with her. Elizabeth says she begged for Julia's help, but she’s involved because she followed her to a coffin in the Collins Family Cemetery.
Barnabas is intrigued. He goes to the crypt, where he finds Julia, unconscious and nearly drained and carries her back to the Old House. Willie and Barnabas go to Tom’s coffin to destroy him; Tom sees Barnabas holding a stake. They struggle, and Tom goes in for the kill.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Barnabas: What do you want me to admit, Willie? That I care for Julia more than I appear to? All right, I will admit it. She's been a part of my life for so long. A very important part. And I must find her.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joan Bennett as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Don Briscoe as Tom Jennings
Background information and notes Edit
- A dark vertical band can be seen on left of the screen affecting one camera.
- There is a tape edit as Barnabas and Willie return to the Old House.
- The two-color Afghan in Josette's room is a different one than the one usually at Maggie's cottage.
- Barnabas finally admits that he cares for Julia.
- TIMELINE: 3:05am: Barnabas and Willie return to the Old House. 4:30am: Barnabas brings Julia to the Old House.