Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 57 →|
September 6, 1966
|We have 3 images of Dark Shadows 57|
- My name is Victoria Winters. The musty corridors of Collinwood are behind me at the moment. Ahead of me are the streets of Collinsport itself and a journey that might take me into the dead world of the past. A journey I hope will start at a small restaurant on the main street of this very small town.
Burke still doesn't know that Bill Malloy, who gave him his start as a kid, has been found dead (55). Maggie drops the news and Burke regrets Malloy's quest for truth. Maggie says Bill drowned, he wasn't murdered. He asks if Sam knows about Malloy's death. Victoria shows up for lunch. He and Victoria exchange ideas heatedly on how upset Roger is about Malloy's death. The autopsy report arrives. The Sheriff and Burke talk about George's job. Victoria tells Maggie about her sad past and receives a dinner invitation. Burke wants to know what the sheriff knows and wants to kill the killer. Malloy had a blow on the head, but that doesn't mean much. Victoria refuses an invitation from Burke in favor of keeping her dinner date with Sam and Maggie.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Burke: (about Victoria) Nice girl
- Maggie: Very.
- Burke: It's too bad she's always walking into the lion's den.
- Victoria: That was a wonderful lunch, Maggie. How much do I owe you?
- Maggie: It's on the house.
- Victoria: Uh-uh!
- Maggie: Oh, don't worry about it. The clam chowder was two weeks old and the lobster roll's from last year. Just don't send me your doctor bills.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Mitchell Ryan as Burke Devlin →
- ← Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans →
- ← Dana Elcar as George Patterson →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
Background information and notes Edit
- Bill Malloy gave Burke his start, working for him on the boats.
- Bangor is about 50 miles from Collinsport.
- TIMELINE: Roger closed down the Cannery for the day to honor Bill's death. Burke last saw Bill the day before yesterday, somewhere between 8pm and 9pm at the Blue Whale tavern. Maggie invites Victoria to dinner for later in the evening (she will attend as planned in episode 60). Burke left the Blue Whale at 10:45pm to go to Bill's meeting. Bill's body was in the sea for nearly two days, he 'fell' in at 10:45pm. Victoria plans to return to the Collinsport Inn at 6:30pm.