Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 562 →|
August 8, 1968
|We have 8 images of Dark Shadows 562|
- Night obscures the walls of Collinwood, a night filled with unknown terror. For far from the great house, there is one who will summon a man to his ultimate destruction.
Joe's attempted citizen's arrest of Willie disturbs his trance, causing Angelique to fret; Joe can’t resist Angelique's call, and leaves Willie wondering. Willie reports to Barnabas that Haskell caught him robbing a grave; Barnabas is suspicious because of Haskell’s illness. Barnabas tries to think of a lie, which involves Willie's history of mental illness; they wonder if he went straight to the police.
Although he fights strongly Joe is unable to resist Angelique, who shows him who’s boss by biting the other side of his neck. Joe says he should be with Maggie, or at the Hospital with his cousin. Joe gets private with Angélique; Nicholas orders him around, using further dates with Angélique as incentive.
Willie is packed and ready to go when Joe arrives to talk to Barnabas "before he goes to the police", allowing Barnabas the opportunity to use his mental incompetence story. Joe says Barnabas should keep an eye on Willie; Barnabas asks about Joe's illness and his experience in the graveyard. Willie has overheard the encounter and is relieved; Barnabas is mystified. Nicholas tells Angelique that Tom Jennings is coming out of his coma.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell
- John Karlen as Willie Loomis
- Lara Parker as Angelique Bouchard Collins
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A boom microphone shadow can be seen on Angelique's forehead as she moves to the window to summon Joe.
- When Barnabas is suggesting a story to tell the Sheriff for Willie's actions, the top of the Old House set is visible above the staircase.
- Joe Haskell says he found Willie Loomis digging up a grave in Eagle Hill Cemetery, but it was previously established that this is an old cemetery and the graves are quite old. Why would Willie dig up a grave there for a fresh body?