- The disappearance of Victoria Winters has cast a pall over the great house at Collinwood. On this night, at the Old House at the Collins estate, Barnabas Collins has been forced to agree to a diabolical plan, in order to ensure Vicki's freedom. On the other side of Collinsport, in a house by the sea, a mysterious man named Nicholas Blair is ready to let Victoria Winters return to Collinwood - but not before he subjects her to a terrifying experience.
The Mirror helps Nicholas and Angélique to be able to see what Vicki is doing; Angélique wonders if Nicholas really intends to let Vicki go. Using the Mirror, he shows her that he’s letting Vicki escape from the house by the sea.
Vicki goes downstairs and hears a mysterious voice telling her she knows where she is; Nicholas’ voice convinces Vicki that he is Barnabas and she is in Josette's room in the Old House although she is not.
Nicholas visits Maggie, ostensibly to tell her he wants the painting. He fumes as Joe comes home unexpectedly.
Vicki shows up at Collinwood, baffled by Jeff’s attitude; she thinks she just came back from the Old House and does not believe Jeff’s claim that she has been gone two days. He points out that she is no longer wearing her engagement ring.
Joe and Maggie disagree over the Nicholas situation. Angélique feels confined by Nicholas; Nicholas tells her that her next victim will be Joe Haskell.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- Joel Crothers as Joe Haskell
- Lara Parker as Angélique
- Kathryn Leigh Scott as Maggie Evans
- Roger Davis as Jeff Clark
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- and Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- Angelique's reflection can be seen in the Mirror, although vampires don't cast reflections.