Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 552 →|
July 23, 1968
|We have 14 images of Dark Shadows 552|
- Silence and calm have fallen over the great house at Collinwood, providing those who live there with a false sense of security. No one is aware of the danger this night will bring. At the Old House on the Collins estate, a strange confrontation is taking place between Barnabas Collins and the creature known as Adam.
Barnabas and Adam continue to discuss the possibility of his getting a mate; Willie wants to go into town. Victoria tells Jeff she can’t date him tonight, because she’s telling Barnabas that she’s going to marry Jeff.
Willie wants to hunt Adam with a rifle; he feels he and Barnabas won't be safe until Adam is dead. Adam hides as Victoria walks by him to the Old House; Victoria tells Barnabas that she and Jeff are going to be married and that he’s the first person she's told.
Victoria recognizes Adam, who takes her hostage as she is walking home from the Old House.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Victoria: The fact that he's in love with me is something that I can't change. But the fact that I'm in love with you is something he can't change.
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins →
- ← Robert Rodan as Adam →
- ← John Karlen as Willie Loomis →
- ← Roger Davis as Jeff Clark →
- ← Alexandra Moltke as Victoria Winters →
Background information and notes Edit
- TIMELINE: Adam was brought to life two days after Dr. Lang died, (Lang died in 486; Adam came to life in 490). 8:40pm: Adam gives Barnabas until 9pm to decide. 8:55pm: Victoria leaves to go to the Old House. 9pm: Barnabas says no to Adam. It was a couple of weeks ago when David came to the Old House with the tape recorder looking for Julia, Willie sent him away, (occurred in 540).