|← 551 →|
July 22, 1968
|We have 9 images of Dark Shadows 551|
- On this day a dark and terrible secret has been revealed within the great house at Collinwood. A secret concerning a strange man called Adam, who has been hiding in the closed off west wing of the house. Adam has been told the devastating truth about his origin and how it affects his existence.
Harry talks Adam out of killing himself; he tells Nicholas about it. Nicholas speaks with Adam, telling him that he’s better than most people. Harry tells Carolyn that Adam isn’t right in the head and belongs in a hospital because of his attempted suicide.
Adam shows up at the Old House, demanding to talk to Barnabas. Adam blames Barnabas for his creation; he does not remember Dr Lang. Adam demands that Barnabas create him a mate.
Memorable quotes Edit
Dramatis personae Edit
- ← Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins →
- ← Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard →
- ← Robert Rodan as Adam →
- ← Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair →
- ← Craig Slocum as Harry Johnson →
Background information and notes Edit
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A boom microphone shadow can be seen as Harry carries the tray of food into Adam's secret hideout room.
- The mirror Adam breaks in the opening scene appears to have been partially restored when he looks in it again.