Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 546 →|
July 15, 1968
|We have 15 images of Dark Shadows 546|
- A dark night over Collinwood, for a witch listens to a mysterious message which explains why one man, despite her efforts, remains free from her curse. And now she seeks a way to make him a vampire again.
Cassandra raises an axe over a sleeping Adam, but Nicholas stops her in time. However, she tries a second time using voodoo. Nicholas punishes her by taking her powers away from her and makes her mortal, she will then age and die shortly. Roger finds Cassandra and ends their relationship. Cassandra goes to the Old House and admits her identity as Angelique. She pulls a gun on Barnabas and plans to kill him.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Cassandra: One word, after such a long history between us. One word can end two-hundred years of pain. Oh, why didn't you ever love me?
- Barnabas: Are you so bored with your spells and incantations that you point a gun at me...?
Dramatis personae Edit
- Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- Addison Powell as Eric Lang (voice only)
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 544.
- Although the voice of Eric Lang is heard here for the final time on the tape recorder in the reprise from the previous episode, the character made his final appearance, as a ghost, in 543.
- This is the first time Louis Edmonds provides the opening narration, and is only the fourth time it has been by male voice.
- Nicholas says and seems to believe that Angelique was born during the year 1774 in Martinique. In 1140, it is revealed that she was alive in the year 1692. Either he is unaware of her existence in that year or just claiming her second reincarnated life starting as that point. She does not tell him he is wrong but she has other concerns at the moment and maybe wants him to think that is the year she was born in, when it probably is not.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Cassandra: Killing Adam (reprise) / What a fool I am.
- TIMELINE: Cassandra has until dawn to live.