|← 545 →|
July 11, 1968
|We have 12 images of Dark Shadows 545|
- With the coming of this night, the new and dangerous secret within the great house of Collinwood has been discovered by one more person. A man whose evil power knows no limits, and who will use the secret to further his own ends.
Roger returns and tells Cassandra that Elizabeth has not improved. Nicholas finds Adam in the west wing, and tells him that he will help teach him. Adam tells Carolyn that Nicholas came to visit him. Adam tells Carolyn about Nicolas. Carolyn confronts Nicholas, but he assures her that he respects her privacy and will not disclose Adam's whereabouts to the police. Cassandra plans to kill Adam to restore the curse to Barnabas, she finds Adam.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Nicholas: I was in hopes that I could win you over completely, but I'm a patient man, I can wait.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Louis Edmonds as Roger Collins
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Lara Parker as Cassandra Collins
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 543.
- INTERNAL MONOLOGUE: Cassandra: Killing Adam.
- TIMELINE: Day 223 begins, and will end in 553. 12am: Carolyn and Nicholas in the drawing room. It was this morning when Professor Stokes told Carolyn that Nicholas was asking questions about Adam. 2am: Cassandra finds Adam.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- When Carolyn goes to confront Nicholas in the drawing room about visiting Adam, the scene starts with the camera on the grandfather clock in the foyer, and doesn't change perspective until Carolyn enters the drawing room. The hands are at 12 and the clock starts to chime the hour as Carolyn comes from upstairs. The clock continues to chime the entire time Carolyn moves down the stairs but only does so 11 times instead of 12.
- The hallway outside Carolyn's room appears different to that seen previously.