Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 544 →|
July 12, 1968
|We have 10 images of Dark Shadows 544|
- The great house at Collinwood holds a new and dangerous secret. Only two people in the house know of the strange creature who has been given refuge in the long closed off west wing. But another man is determined to find out where the creature is, and to use him for his own evil purposes.
Carolyn is uncomfortable with Adam's affections. Carolyn tells Stokes that Adam tried to kill Harry. Professor Stokes tries to get Adam to focus on learning and not to become too fond of Carolyn. Professor Stokes questions Julia about Adam, but she is guarded with her answers. Nicholas summons the ghosts of the men whose bodies were used to create Adam, he finds that Adam is at Collinwood.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Professor Stokes: There are times when even a momentary loss of self-control could be dangerous.
Dramatis personae Edit
- Grayson Hall as Julia Hoffman
- Thayer David as Timothy Eliot Stokes
- Nancy Barrett as Carolyn Stoddard
- Robert Rodan as Adam
- Humbert Allen Astredo as Nicholas Blair
- David Groh as Ghost of One-Armed Man (uncredited)
- Duane Morris as Ghost of Headless Man (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was recorded out of broadcast sequence. The previous episode to be recorded was 545.
- Carolyn makes up the cover story of Professor Stokes being in her mother's private library looking at a first edition of The Federalist to explain his whereabouts to Julia at Collinwood.
- TIMELINE: Day 222 begins, and will end in 545. It is morning. Yesterday, Adam attempted to kill Harry. It was the "other evening" when Professor Stokes questioned Julia about Adam.
Bloopers and continuity errors Edit
- A boom mic shadow is seen as Stokes opens the drawing room doors after playing chess with Julia.
- When Nicholas Blair leaves Collinwood after his talk with Stokes and Carolyn, as he walks out of the front doors, it seems that we can see part of another set instead of the view that we usually get.